OYG? has three primary objectives:
- Spread positivity. Negative thoughts tend to breed more negative thoughts, and it becomes easier and easier to get stuck in a dark place. But the opposite is also true. The more we can immerse ourselves in positivity, the more it can radiate out and help others move out of their darkness.
- Bring attention to people in our world who are doing remarkable things. A truly altruistic person is probably not seeking any sort of recognition, but that is all the more reason to bring their stories to light.
- Raise money for good causes.
Do you want to be on #TeamOYG? Great! Here are some ways you can help:
- Follow along on our website, Facebook and Instagram. Like, Share and Comment!
- Nominate a Hero – visit teamOYG.com/NOMINATE and tell us the story of someone in your life who is doing something awesome.
- Become a Mission Partner. The contributions from our Mission Partners not only allow us to send a token of our appreciation to our Heroes but also allows us to donate some much-needed monies to our charitable beneficiaries in the names of our Heroes.
- Be content providers – we’re always looking for more and more stories of hope and positivity. If you see a good story, share it with us.
Need more info? You can always send us a message and someone will get back to you ASAP! Click here!